1) In recent memory, I’d say Lee from the Walking Dead. Possibly also Ellie from the Last of Us. Ranging further back, I’d say maybe SHODAN.
2) I was happy when we finally scrapped the Human Commoner origin in Dragon Age: Origins. I mean, I would have preferred if we could have started over and replaced it with something else, but that plot was a stinker, and no amount of revisions was going to bail the water out of that boat.
3) During the rundown to BG2’s writing deadline, I slept at the BioWare offices for almost a week. Thankfully, they’d installed a shower. I also recall that once, during KotOR’s crunch, I became so stressed and exhausted I burst into tears and just got up and went home. I honestly thought I’d essentially quit and didn’t have a job to go back to. Everybody else was so busy crunching, however, that they didn’t notice.
4) No, I’ve never crushed on a fictional character… though I was quite fond of my Space Girlfriend, Tali. I mean, I killed an entire race for her. That’s gotta mean something.
5) If Star Wars Galaxies was any indication, I’d be a tailor working in my shop on the ass end of Tatooine.